Spanish Designers: Mónica Cordera

 Tuesday, November 16, 2010


I.AM.IN.LOVE!!! I want the whole winter collection by the amazing Spanish designer Mónica Cordera. Peter pan collars, buttons everywhere,  bows, ribbons, beautiful colours... mixed with a romantic-chic-dreamy-vintage style. It inspires me so much. I think I know what I'm gonna ask for Christmas... A Mónica Cordera design! It's not the cheapest but either the most expensive... I can't decide, though, I don't know whether to choose a dress, a top... Do you like this designer girls? Which piece is your favourite?

And, by the way, don't forget to enter the giveaway to win an Old Words And Vanilla Tea kit. I'm so excited about it! I'll announce the winner at the end of next week, so you lovely ladies have still lots of time to enter :)











All pics found on Mónica Cordera's website or facebook

Love,
Darling L

9 comments:

gee November 16, 2010 at 3:53 PM  

love love love peter pan collars
& that last one with the ruffles..i die.
i need all of it.
xoox

KristiMcMurry November 16, 2010 at 4:40 PM  

wow! I love the clothing and the setting for the photos! Everything comes together really well.

Daisy November 16, 2010 at 7:47 PM  

Oh gosh, it is all so very perfect!

Amber November 16, 2010 at 8:39 PM  

oh my these dresses are darling especially the one in the second photo, simply beautiful

Unknown November 16, 2010 at 9:11 PM  

Oh my god this is so freaking lovely. I want all of them! Aaaah! I need peter pan collars in my life. Stat.

Sophi

Petra November 17, 2010 at 2:51 PM  

these are amazing. this is so not my style (I wish it was) but I would still get all of it just to have it. thanks for posting!!!

Amber November 17, 2010 at 9:25 PM  

PS I gave you a blog award today. I would have never know about this designer if it wasnt for you and for that I thank you. Cheers

Unknown November 22, 2010 at 8:08 PM  

Love, love, love them all! I tried to pick one favourite but it's impossible!!
You feature great designers...I am following you now!

Marie xx

Post a Comment

I ♥ your opinion!

dress pretty

dress pretty

drink tea

drink tea

love

love

read books

read books

smile & relax

smile & relax

write letters

write letters

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP