Friday, November 12, 2010
I'm so happy for having such great readers! I have now 104 followers, a very nice figure considering I started this adventure just 6 months ago with little expectations but great enthusiasm. I've been a bit absent the last few weeks because of some personal-family issues. But you have been there, making sweet comments and publishing amazing posts in your blogs that inspire me as much as make me happy. Therefore, I'm having my very first giveaway, a special one, because I'm giving you the chance to win the Old Words And Vanilla Tea Kit consisting of:
- A vintage scarf
- A copy of Good Wives, by Louisa May Alcott
- Two bags of my favourite tea: Vanilla tea!
- The Common Reader pencil. This is very special, because The Common Reader is my favourite Virginia Woolf book and it's how the boy usually call me :)
So, what do you have to do to win the kit?
1) Just leave me a comment telling me which is your favourite book or writer or telling what do you expect to read in my blog, ideas are so welcome! :)
2) Show me some love, follow me via google or bloglovin', that way I could be in touch with you! :)
3) You can live in Spain, US, UK or Thailand, it doesn't matter, you can enter the giveaway anyways!