This Is The Life

 Sunday, October 17, 2010


On Friday I went for dinner with my two best friends. We drank good wine and ate great food at a new restaurant near home called La Mucca. We had such a great time, we laughed and made plans, we dreamt and talked about our future. But life is life, and sometimes is hard. After a good weekend I got some bad family news and I have to leave Madrid for a couple of days to be next to the people who need me... I am ok, so don't you worry my lovely ladies, life is life, we know that. While I face harder times, please enjoy the bright side of life and watch the fun pics I took with my dear friends. Love you all, because blogland gives me strenght and inspiration and we all need that once in a while :)








Me: 
Dress: Zara
Cardigan: UO
Brogues: Office
Bag: Vintage, DKNY

All I can say about my friend's outfits is that Pili --the blond one-- is wearing a Jimmy Choo bag, a gift from her mum! I never thought I could ever see this kind of bag outside a store :)


Love,
Darling L

12 comments:

Anonymous,  October 17, 2010 at 1:41 PM  

Súper nice! Please, always keep your essence, sweet, intelligent, restless. A hug. We are with you

Rebecca October 17, 2010 at 1:44 PM  

You look lovely in these pics. I hope things look better very soon. Wishing you well.

Anonymous,  October 17, 2010 at 3:34 PM  

Sure that you're okay? I hope so. Anyway you look beautiful. I love that dress.
Saw it on Zara, but pull me together and didn't buy it, because I have far too much dresses!;) Best wishes, Alice

gee October 17, 2010 at 6:02 PM  

what lovely photos.
have a safe trip love.
i <3 you. :)
xoox

Caroline Ergy Erg October 17, 2010 at 9:11 PM  

Looks like you had a fun time out :) your dress is very cute!
Hope things get better soon!
xxxxx

Teeny October 17, 2010 at 9:20 PM  

I haven't posted here before i dont think. But i follow your blog! Hope all is well for you. And you are also super adorable. Love that dress.

Amber October 17, 2010 at 9:45 PM  

Hope you are well dear. These photos are great, it looks like you have lovely friendships with these ladies

Helen October 17, 2010 at 11:56 PM  

your dress is very pretty!

Megan Colwell October 18, 2010 at 6:43 PM  

I'm sorry to hear about your family :( My life has kinda been put on the fritz helping my sister with her new baby. Even though it may be stressful, just know that someone you will need them and they will be there for you. Good luck

naomuack October 19, 2010 at 1:18 PM  

whats a cute fashion!!
i love last snap photo ^^

http://naomuack.blogspot.com/

KristiMcMurry October 20, 2010 at 8:59 PM  

Looks like such a fun night out! I hope everything is ok with your family :(

Anonymous,  October 21, 2010 at 6:45 PM  

My thoughts are with you while you're away from Madrid with your family. Hugs!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your opinion!

dress pretty

dress pretty

drink tea

drink tea

love

love

read books

read books

smile & relax

smile & relax

write letters

write letters

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP