A Great Birthday!

 Friday, October 1, 2010


After the beautiful weekend in Paris, I came back to Madrid to spend my birthday with my mum! It was such a great day: we had breakfast at my favourite café, we took a walk, we went vintage shopping,  we went to my favourite book store, I had lots of gifts, cupcakes, sweets... I felt like a little girl! :)

Today I'm leaving for London and Oxford! Yey! (The boy is having his first interview in the Royal Academy of Music for he is willing to study there next year or in a coupe of years --that would mean we'd move to London!!--, so wish us luck darling ladies!) I'll be back to you all on Tuesday, and I promise I'll answer your lovely comments! :)









Love,
Darling L

13 comments:

Mariña " La Marquesa" October 1, 2010 at 2:01 PM  

tienes pinta de haber sido un día encantador!!!! Royal Academy of Music??? son palabras mayores!!!! me tienes que recomendar sitios en madrid y libros porfi!!!!
que tengais suerte!!!


Un beso

Anonymous,  October 1, 2010 at 3:38 PM  

Wow! Beautiful Pictures. Looks like you're having a lovely Day. Best wishes, Alice from bells and whistles.

Victoria / Justice Pirate October 1, 2010 at 5:50 PM  

awww yey for birthdays. what a special time!

Jessica October 1, 2010 at 6:27 PM  

Happy birthday to you! Looks like it was a perfect few days.

Fingers-crossed for London. I can give you lots of tips for vintage and eats! x

Amber October 1, 2010 at 7:45 PM  

Good luck, I hope you get to move to London

Carys October 1, 2010 at 8:48 PM  

Happy birthday, glad you had a nice time!! These pictures are so nice, and how exciting about possibly moving to London (it's rather wonderful here indeed, despite the weather's reputation)!!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

KristiMcMurry October 2, 2010 at 4:06 AM  

Looks like a lovely birthday. London! Sounds great...good luck!

Arianne October 2, 2010 at 4:44 AM  

Cumpleanos feliz! I love the plate (?) with the paperdoll pattern. It's really sweet to have mother & daughter time with cupcakes!

Arianne from A + B in the Sea

Unknown October 2, 2010 at 10:56 AM  

adorable i love the last picture! i just noticed you commnted on my blog once. follow me! :)

Rebecca October 3, 2010 at 3:33 PM  

Looks like a wonderful day, Happr Birthday.

Anonymous,  October 4, 2010 at 9:58 PM  

Happy birthday! Glad you had a lovely day. You look so sweet in that first picture :)

▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

Julie October 6, 2010 at 12:28 AM  

This is the kind of Birthday dreams are made of. Such wonderful pictures. Then to live in London....amazing!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your opinion!

dress pretty

dress pretty

drink tea

drink tea

love

love

read books

read books

smile & relax

smile & relax

write letters

write letters

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP