In The Direction of My (Our) Dreams

 Wednesday, October 6, 2010



"I learned this, at least, by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours."
— Henry David Thoreau 

I've just come back from our short trip to London and Oxford!:) Please excuse the poor quality of some of these pictures, but I had only my small and crappy camera and I couldn't take that many pics, but I wanted to share a bit of my last days with you ladies! We actually went to Oxford to listen to the Monteverdi Choir at the Sheldonian Theatre. This choir is one of the best in the world and one of the boy's favourites.

But let's move to the real important stuff... The dream is turning into reality! The first interview the boy had at the Royal Academy of Music went great and he thinks he has possibilities to join the academy if not this year the next one. But the real super good news is that we have decided to move to London next year, no matter what! We need a change! I may also start a PhD in Publishing after finishing my Master Degree in Publishing next March... oh, I'm so excited!!!







Love,
Darling L

11 comments:

Anonymous,  October 6, 2010 at 7:35 PM  

Congratulations on the boy!
Oh and I love all of these Pictures. Your dotted umbrella is sooo.. cute!:)
xx, Alice from bells and whistles

Caroline Ergy Erg October 6, 2010 at 7:55 PM  

This looked like so much fun! You went to some pretty places :) xxxxxx

gee October 6, 2010 at 8:08 PM  

oh my word. how exciting!! now i really have to come see you in london.
xoox

Amber October 7, 2010 at 12:32 AM  

So exiting! I hope everything works out. Cheers!

Amber October 7, 2010 at 12:32 AM  

I meant exciting, whoops

Mariña " La Marquesa" October 7, 2010 at 1:33 AM  

Estoy segura de que estás hecha para esa ciudad!!!

muchas felicidades!!!! y enhorabuenas por la noticia!

Anonymous,  October 7, 2010 at 2:33 AM  

oh cute umbrella,and love your jacket.amazing

Megan Colwell October 7, 2010 at 9:25 PM  

Love that quote, really. There are such beautiful things over seas -sigh-

jennifer October 8, 2010 at 8:33 PM  

This is so exciting! Congrats :)

I really like that quote, it's great. x

Anonymous,  October 11, 2010 at 4:25 AM  

Such exciting news for both you and the boy! Keep us updated for sure.

KristiMcMurry October 11, 2010 at 4:41 PM  

Exciting! I would love to live there...and get my Ph.D. of course :) haha! Best wishes with your dream!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your opinion!

dress pretty

dress pretty

drink tea

drink tea

love

love

read books

read books

smile & relax

smile & relax

write letters

write letters

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP