Just Because

 Monday, August 30, 2010


On Saturday the boy and I had an special date without any particular reason, just because, those are the dates I love the most! :) We went to an amazing restaurant with fountains and great food --they even had a 'vintage menu'!--. The boy came to pick me up with a bunch of daisies (sigh), he makes me feel always so special :) For such a special occasion I wore my 'new' 50s vintage dress, a great choice for Madrid super hot nights... I can't wait for fall to arrive! :)




Shoes: Vialis
Bag: Vintage
All pics taken by J.S. except the one from the restaurant found in Google

Love,
Darling L

10 comments:

Rebecca August 30, 2010 at 2:29 PM  

Oh this sounds like a lovely evening. I love how the daisies compliment your dress, so pretty!

gee August 30, 2010 at 5:32 PM  

how romantic. i am jealous.
you look beautiful and that just is amazing.
xoox

Megan Colwell August 30, 2010 at 6:21 PM  

Aw! What a great evening! I love "those" dates! ;)

Victoria / Justice Pirate August 30, 2010 at 7:47 PM  

The print on this dress is so nice!! yey for dates!

Robyn August 31, 2010 at 6:11 PM  

I have been with my boyfriend for a while, and I miss the beginning when we first started dating. Now our "Just because" dates are so special. They remind me why I don't mind staying in with him all the time. You look lovely here, and daisies are my favorite flowers.

Anonymous,  August 31, 2010 at 6:43 PM  

your dress is soooooo pretty!!

S August 31, 2010 at 6:55 PM  

What a beautiful dress! Your vintage style photographs showcase it so well. Your date sounds terribly romantic and what I wouldn't give to play that grand piano!

Anonymous,  September 1, 2010 at 12:52 AM  

Aw! Your boy is a dream...Daisies! How sweet is that?

Jasmine September 1, 2010 at 2:57 AM  

wow that is really really so sweet , glad u have a lovely day out with the special one

and the daisies are beautiful so are you and your dress :) the place look so romantic , envy *

vintage menu sounds really interesting

Post a Comment

I ♥ your opinion!

dress pretty

dress pretty

drink tea

drink tea

love

love

read books

read books

smile & relax

smile & relax

write letters

write letters

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP