The Constant Reader

 Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Constant Reader
SELLER/ARTIST: Matou en Peluche


I fell in love right away with this drawing when I saw it on Etsy, it reminds me of myself so much... a dreamer constant reader... isn't it lovely? All the drawings and prints of this shop are amazing but this particular one got my heart from the beginning... (sigh)
I found some more amazing book-related drawings on Etsy, hope you'll enjoy them or at least you'll find a new favourite artist! Have a great Thursday lovely ladies!




Little Sailor
SELLER/ARTIST: The Little Fox




Read to me
SELLER/PHOTOGRAPHER: Lola’s Room



Come fly with me
SELLER/ARTIST: Carambatack Design





Love,
Darling L

9 comments:

Victoria / Justice Pirate August 19, 2010 at 3:53 PM  

i love the sail away with a book drawing too!

Lisa August 19, 2010 at 7:00 PM  

Ooh, that last pic :o

(I don't mind putting a tiny translation on my blog, everyone else does it, I've just never thought of it before.)

Anonymous,  August 20, 2010 at 12:29 AM  

all these pictures are lovely.yes is true.so inspirational

Ruby And Siel August 20, 2010 at 1:52 PM  

Beautiful :)
and recognasible !

Siel x

emma wallace August 22, 2010 at 7:31 PM  

I soooo love Matou en Pelouche! All her art is fabulous - this one particularly so.

And I really, really like the second one - I'd never seen her before. On my way to her shop!

iamemmamusic.blogspot.com

pearlslaceandruffles August 22, 2010 at 11:54 PM  

The drawing is so lovely! xoxo

http://www.pearlslaceandruffles.com

Anonymous,  August 23, 2010 at 6:24 PM  

I do love these. That first illustration is so dreamy! Thanks for sharing.

Rebecca August 25, 2010 at 1:57 PM  

Sweet illustrations, as a fellow book worm these are much appreciated.

Post a Comment

I ♥ your opinion!

dress pretty

dress pretty

drink tea

drink tea

love

love

read books

read books

smile & relax

smile & relax

write letters

write letters

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP