There's no place like home...

 Thursday, April 29, 2010




This quote from The Wonderful Wizard of Oz is just so true. I'm a person who really enjoys travelling and visiting new places, but sometimes, there's no place like home. After a long week of work, after too many articles written, too many press conferences, too many conversations and too much stuff done, the weekend arrives, and there's just no place like sweet, sweet, sweet home.





Top, pants and cardigan - Oysho
Pumps- UO
Purse- Vintage
Compass necklace- UO
Glasses- CK
Book- Behind a mask, by Louisa May Alcott

Love,

Darling L

3 comments:

Victoria / Justice Pirate April 30, 2010 at 8:50 PM  

oh man I love the little compass necklace. It is beautiful. Thanks for looking at my movie recommendations. I usually feel so baldy making those entries because I list so many things. We love she & him too, and have since the first album came out, but I tend to not like to listen to the same stuff too often which my husband can listen to the same band for a full month on repeat. It drives me nutty sometimes. I like quiet here and there.
Those glasses are so cute too by the way!

Leire May 1, 2010 at 9:25 AM  

Hahahaha, I understand what you mean! I do prefer to listen to different stuff every once in a while, otherwise I get tired of "that song" I used to love :)
Go on posting recommendations, I love to get new film-book-songs ideas! :)

Rebecca May 3, 2010 at 2:42 AM  

Your top is cute :) And I've never seen a necklace like that before! Now I want one :p

http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

I ♥ your opinion!

dress pretty

dress pretty

drink tea

drink tea

love

love

read books

read books

smile & relax

smile & relax

write letters

write letters

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP