A beautiful dress

 Tuesday, April 27, 2010





Last week I got this beautiful package from the lovely Q's Daydream whose blog I've followed for quite a while. A couple of weeks ago I decided to buy a really nice dress from her ebay --I'm waiting another one from her etsy!--, and here it is!



It's a Free People dress, from UO I guess --we don't have UO at Spain but I LOVE the store and I recommend it to all the Spanish out there: visit the UK site. Every time I go to London I buy many many many clothes from the flagship store, altough the most wonderful store I visited was the one in Stockholm.--


Going back to the dress, it's the perfect dress for spring, you can wear with or without tights, I just love it.


I got the chance to take some pics wearing it. It was a beautiful sunny day...









Love,

Darling L


3 comments:

Bree April 28, 2010 at 9:19 PM  

beautiful! i really love your blog! the background is beautiful!

Bree April 28, 2010 at 9:21 PM  

I'd like to follow your blog but the toolbar is missing. can you please tell me how to follow?

Leire April 28, 2010 at 10:00 PM  

Thanks Bree! :)

I've just added the toolbar, you are so welcome to follow!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your opinion!

dress pretty

dress pretty

drink tea

drink tea

love

love

read books

read books

smile & relax

smile & relax

write letters

write letters

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP