Good Things About Visiting The Family (Part I)

 Tuesday, June 15, 2010




I wanted to share with you some good things about visiting my family, and for a few posts the leading role will be played by others instead of by me :) Hope you'll enjoy the pics as much as I do!

GOOD THINGS:

1.- Meeting the new members of the family! Three little cats called Canela, Truhán and Nemo





2.- Being able to spend time with my sweet dog. Kenia has been with the family for 12 years!


3.- Watching Kenia and the little cats playing :)




4.- Teaching mum how to use the Internet



Love
Darling L

10 comments:

Carys June 15, 2010 at 11:56 PM  

Your dog is lovely, and those kittens are so cute!!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

BaronessVonVintage June 16, 2010 at 12:50 AM  

awwwww...those baby kitties are SO cute!

ilsteviewonder June 16, 2010 at 1:11 AM  

very cute dog! Your kittens are adorable!!! :))) have fun!

Kim June 16, 2010 at 1:26 AM  

As if you are visiting cornwall. I love cornwall i know it well. I live no where near it but it's so beautiful. have you been there before? Cute cat and dog :) x.x.x

Lisa June 16, 2010 at 7:45 AM  

a whole month of vacation! Have fun! Those kittens are extremely cute.

Rebecca June 16, 2010 at 11:19 AM  

Lucky you having all that vacation time! Those kittens are the sweetest.

rachel red lips June 18, 2010 at 4:23 AM  

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww
you are so lucky!

M June 19, 2010 at 12:28 AM  

This is possibly the most adorable post ever ♥
I have such a weakness for kittens - they are beautiful. Oh my heart melted when I saw them they are perfect! I wish I had a kitten x

Post a Comment

I ♥ your opinion!

dress pretty

dress pretty

drink tea

drink tea

love

love

read books

read books

smile & relax

smile & relax

write letters

write letters

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP