Flowers & Awards

 Saturday, June 5, 2010



Today I'd like to share with you a couple of things that made me smile in the last two weeks.

**1st** My flowers! I have a bunch on them on my balcony... It's difficult to keep them in the big city, but I'm trying to do my best until I'll have the chance to move to the countrysyde and be able to have my own backyard :)



**2nd** (But not less important) I was one of the luckiest girl the lovely Princess Margot chose to award to with the very royal award "Queens of Fashion Bloggers"! Isn't it nice? And cool? And EXCITING? My first award! :) Thank you so much darling Princess! So now I have to pass the award to three fellow bloggers... and though it's really difficult to choose I'd love to pass it on to three lovely ladies that have been blogging for a little time like me but that have already marvelous blogs :) ...

- Megan from all the things I can think (you are such a sweet blogger!)
- Rebecca from The Dandelion Girl (you post such cute outfits and pics!)
- Kristen from La vie en vert (I love your vintage-nature posts, loveliness!)



ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND! :)

Love
Darling L

9 comments:

Amelia June 5, 2010 at 9:57 PM  

well done on your award!
beautiful pictures

love from amelia of la ville inconnue

Louise June 6, 2010 at 12:21 PM  

Love your flowers, I think it's good to try and grow stuff in the city, keep you cheerful!

nickyboutique June 6, 2010 at 2:04 PM  

Thanks for your comment, and nice pictures!

ilsteviewonder June 6, 2010 at 4:00 PM  

aww congrats! Those flowers are beautiful! =)

Lisa June 6, 2010 at 8:41 PM  

Those flowers are so beautiful and congrats on the award, I will have to check those other bloggers out!

Rebecca June 7, 2010 at 7:39 PM  

I had no idea about the award, congrats to you and thank you so much, so sweet of you!

rachel red lips June 7, 2010 at 7:50 PM  

Pretty flowers! So...are you Spanish or just living abroad? Alex and I want to move to Barcelona one day!

xo.

Princess Margot June 11, 2010 at 3:24 AM  

You deserved it my dear!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your opinion!

dress pretty

dress pretty

drink tea

drink tea

love

love

read books

read books

smile & relax

smile & relax

write letters

write letters

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP