Lisbon Romantics

 Friday, July 8, 2011



"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them."

— Ralph Waldo Emerson


Hi there ladies! I just came back from Lisbon! I spent 3 days there with my closest friends

 laughing, walking, shopping and enjoying... I love them so much, I can be me no matter

what, they always understand and support me. We were also at Sintra, an amazing dreamy

small town. Hope you enjoy the pics as much as I did enjoy the trip! :) 























Photobucket

10 comments:

Anonymous,  July 9, 2011 at 5:26 AM  

Oh, these are lovely pics. Looks like you had an awesome time & sp picturesque.

Kelly @
Elegantly Academic

Emma July 9, 2011 at 7:56 PM  

Aw, I love that third photograph! Looks like you had a brilliant time. x

Teeny July 10, 2011 at 11:58 AM  

Girls need to keep their girlfriends close! looks like a fun time. I love my girlyfriends too.

Rebecca July 11, 2011 at 12:05 AM  

Looks like you had such a lovely time. It's great to see old friends. I like your stripey dress with red flats. Very chic.

Helen July 12, 2011 at 9:28 PM  

Ahh I really want to go to Lisbon now! It looks lovely. I didn't know they had trams either.

Jane July 17, 2011 at 12:55 AM  

hello, lovely pics, kisses

Arianne July 18, 2011 at 4:44 PM  

I can't believe I just saw this post now. How could I miss it? I think it's time for me to save up for Portugal. Mmm egg tarts. I love the tea tins. I love tins in general!

Katie August 1, 2011 at 2:32 AM  

what sort of camera is this? i like it.

DalenaVintage August 31, 2011 at 5:03 AM  

I have always wanted to go to Portugal...Thank you for sharing your photos, you've now inspired me even more!

Post a Comment

I ♥ your opinion!

dress pretty

dress pretty

drink tea

drink tea

love

love

read books

read books

smile & relax

smile & relax

write letters

write letters

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP