Exam Day

 Tuesday, March 22, 2011



On Saturday I took the English exam that will give me access to University in London. As 

you know, the boy and I are moving this fall to the UK and we are pretty excited about it! 

I think I did a decent job on the exam, but fingers crossed girls! :) Oh! And the boy was 

the sweetest and made me a chocolate mousse for after the exam! Yummy! Anyways, this 

is what I wore (a comfortable outfit for the exam) :)




Skirt: Pins & Needles (UO)
Shirt: Oysho
Riding Boots: Vintage
Belt: Vintage
Bag: UO


Photobucket

8 comments:

Arianne March 22, 2011 at 1:45 PM  

I hope you get in! I think that the UK is one of the best places to study in the world, if not THE best, esp. if you're studying literature. I'll be visiting there in May, but I wish our visits could have coincided and we could have a chat about books!

Arianne from A + B in the Sea

gee March 22, 2011 at 4:40 PM  

fingers crossed for you!
BUT..i know you did amazing. :)
xoox

Amber March 22, 2011 at 7:54 PM  

you look too cute, gotta love a peter pan collar. fingers crossed for you

ilsteviewonder March 23, 2011 at 2:59 AM  

Really pretty! I know you did well =)

Mariña " La Marquesa" April 4, 2011 at 8:56 PM  

Espero qeu te haya salido bien el examen!!!y que al menos con toda la práctica leyendo blogs ingleses sea rentable!!! jejeje


Un beso!

Mariña " La Marquesa" April 4, 2011 at 8:56 PM  

Espero qeu te haya salido bien el examen!!!y que al menos con toda la práctica leyendo blogs ingleses sea rentable!!! jejeje


Un beso!

Jasmine April 22, 2011 at 7:21 AM  

all the best Darling ! hope all good things comes , and u can share with us more when u moves to UK a brand new chapter ♥

Post a Comment

I ♥ your opinion!

dress pretty

dress pretty

drink tea

drink tea

love

love

read books

read books

smile & relax

smile & relax

write letters

write letters

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP