Back from Paradise...

 Thursday, July 15, 2010


I'm back ladies! Although it's hard to get used to the daily routine, I'm super excited about sharing my trip with you and about reading your blogs and be updated in blogland! It's been a lovely time, I've fallen in love with Cornwall... I'll publish a couple of posts on the next days trying to show through pics what Cornwall meant to me. For today, I'll just publish the only "real" photoshoot the boy and I made on our first evening in Cornwall, near Penzance. We decided to go for a little walk to explore the environs and to read on the fields! If you wonder what I was reading... It was a book of short stories by Daphne du Maurier, including The Birds. Du Maurier and specially her book Rebecca has been one of my favourites since I was a teenager. She spent most of her life in Cornwall, now I can understand why... By the way, I love my dress! You'll see many more pics of me wearing it! I got it from the awesome TwitchVintage's ebay store!











Dress: Vintage, from the TwitchVintage's ebay store
Belt: Vintage
Bag: UO
Swedish clogs: Gunnel's

Love,
Darling L

9 comments:

Anonymous,  July 15, 2010 at 8:35 PM  

the photos are so lovely! and you look so cute! I can't believe that bag is from U.O, totally would have thought it was vintage! ^.^

Rebecca July 15, 2010 at 8:56 PM  

I love your dress too, you look adorable. I'm glad you had a lovely time in Cornwall. You chose the perfect time to visit the UK, the weather has been so good recently. Looking forward to seeing more pictures from your trip.

Victoria / Justice Pirate July 15, 2010 at 10:38 PM  

Oh goodness that dress is adorable! I think this place is so beautiful! I'd love to see it in person. that must have been spectacular!

Anonymous,  July 16, 2010 at 12:02 AM  

nice bag,darling love and overall you look so vintage and sweet .

char July 16, 2010 at 1:52 PM  

what a lovely blog you have here, dear! nice dress... and bag... in fact, these piccies look simply magical ♥

S and O July 17, 2010 at 7:59 PM  

beautiful dress!
your photos are so pretty :)

xoxo
Olivia

Robyn July 17, 2010 at 10:21 PM  

Yay! You look amazing in that dress. Would you mind if I shared it on my blog?

Anonymous,  September 7, 2010 at 4:37 PM  

I'm so in love with that Bag.
Great Look ! xx

Post a Comment

I ♥ your opinion!

dress pretty

dress pretty

drink tea

drink tea

love

love

read books

read books

smile & relax

smile & relax

write letters

write letters

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP