Magnificent Russia

 Saturday, June 11, 2011


I know it had taken me sooo long to be back and post my Russian pics and so I apologize

lovely ladies, but I promise I have been too busy this past month :( Oh well, but better 

late than never! :) Russia was such a great experience, we went to Moscow and Saint 

Petersburg and I must tell, I felt in love with Saint Petersburg... it is so big, so 

impressive... its views, its palaces... You better see it through images :) By the way, I 

introduce you the boy for the first time! :)


















Photobucket

6 comments:

Gracey June 12, 2011 at 3:09 AM  

whoah! there's so much to see! :)

Unknown June 12, 2011 at 9:40 PM  

I love that shot of you in front of St. Basil's! Looks like a truly magical trip :)

xoxo
Sophi

Helen June 12, 2011 at 10:29 PM  

what beautiful photos! Russia is a country I would love to visit one day, it seems really intriguing to me.

Little House of Limes June 13, 2011 at 5:27 AM  

lovely. gives me such itchy feet to travel! x

Ruby And Siel June 13, 2011 at 5:37 PM  

waaw it looks so spectacular!

Jasmine July 1, 2011 at 12:51 AM  

the photos are amazing , glad u both u are having a wonderful time there

how have u been ? :)

Post a Comment

I ♥ your opinion!

dress pretty

dress pretty

drink tea

drink tea

love

love

read books

read books

smile & relax

smile & relax

write letters

write letters

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP